Vaccines will be administered against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, polio, mumps, measles, rubella, meningitis and hepatitis A and B.
What does DPTP stand for?
DPTP stands for Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus, Polio (vaccine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPTP
We have 3 other meanings of DPTP in our Acronym Attic
- Des Prêtres pour Toutes les Nations (French: Priests for All Nations)
- Department of Naval Science
- Dewan Pengelolaan Taman Nasional Bunaken (Indonesian: Board of Management of Bunaken National Park; Indonesia)
- Danish Patent and Trademark Office (Denmark)
- Defects per Thousand Opportunities
- Discovery Parent Teacher Organization (various locations)
- District Property Transporation Office (US Navy)
- Draft Plan Table of Organization and Equipment
- Dew Point Temperature
- Digital Preservation Training Programme (UK)
- Diploma Plus Training Program (Pennsylvania)
- Dispositifs de Prévention du Trop-Plein (French: Arrangements Preventing Overflow; Canada)
- Domain Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase (biochemistry)
- Domestic Partner Tuition Program (Arizona)
- Duodenum-Preserving Total Pancreatectomy
- Daily Program Trading Reports
- Data Pointer Register
- Delta Petroleum Target price
- Diplomatic Pouch Tournament Ratings
- Disability Prevention Treatment and Rehabilitation (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Los Angeles County's annual Operation Immunization is for patients six weeks and older and provides vaccines against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, polio, mumps, measles, rubella, meningitis, hepatitis A and hepatitis B.