In this experiment, photolysis was carried out on mixtures of diphenylanthracene (DPA) and 3,4-difluorotetraphenylporphyrin (3,4-DFTPP) by exposing the chemical compound to electromagnetic radiation at the wavelengths of 488nm and 670nm.
What does DPA stand for?
DPA stands for Diphenylanthracene
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPA
We have 331 other meanings of DPA in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope
- Digital Photo Academy (various locations)
- Digital Power Amplifier
- Digital Pre-Assembly (Boeing's 777, 737 and Space Station)
- Digital Precipitation Array
- Digital Production Administrator
- Digital Production Arts
- Dine Power Authority (Navajo Nation)
- Dipartimento di Progettazione Architettonica (Italian: Department of Architectural Design)
- Dipicolinic Acid
- Dipropyl Acetate
- Direct Polytechnic Admission Exercise (Singapore)
- Direct Pricing Agreement (logistics)
- Direct Product Account (various companies)
- Direct Professional Access (legal term)
- Direct Protection Aménagements (French: Direct Protection Facilities)
- Direction du Patrimoine et de l'Architecture (French: Directorate of Heritage and Architecture)
- Director of Personnel & Administration
- Directory Publishers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The photolytic properties of 2,4-difluoro-tetraphenylporphyrin in diphenylanthracene (DPA) were observed in order to verify if 2,4-difluoro-tetraphenylporphyrin causes the destruction of DPA when exposed to light at a specific wavelength, thus potentially making it a candidate for use in photodynamic therapy.