DPA assay for DNA fragmentation The diphenylamine (DPA) reaction was performed by the method of Perandones et al.
What does DphA stand for?
DphA stands for Diphenylamine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DphA
We have 4 other meanings of DphA in our Acronym Attic
- Domaine Patrick Hudelot (French winegrower)
- Dressing Placard Harmonie (French: Dressing Closet Harmony)
- Droguerie, Parfumerie, Hygiène (French: Pharmacy, Perfumery, Hygiene)
- Department of Public Health Genomics Office (Connecticut)
- Die-Pad Heatsink Low Quad Flat Package
- Die-Pad Heatsink Quad Flat Pack
- Dalmuir Park Housing Association (UK)
- Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Association
- Dental Public Health Administration (course; Thailand)
- Department of Public and Healthcare Administration (Seton Hall University; South Orange, NJ)
- Dwellings per Hectare (residential land calculation)
- Director of Public Health Annual Report (UK)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (various locations)
- Department of Public Health and Addiction Services
- Deitiphobia (band)
- Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Démocratie Participative, Aspects Historiques et Contemporains (French: Participatory Democracy, Historical and Contemporary Aspects)
- Dixie Paint Horse Club (Florida)
- Dana Point Harbor Department (California)
- Département de Protection de la Santé de l'Homme et de Dosimétrie (French: Department of Protection of Health and Human Dosimetry; Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3]), benzoyl peroxide, hydroquinone, and diphenylamine were used as dispersion targets.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Based on octyl BIN butylated diphenylamine chemistry, Good-Rite 3131 is engineered to prevent discoloration and scorch by providing thermo-oxidative stabilization of oils, lubricants, polyols, elastomers, and adhesives.
dioxins, diphenylamine, ethylbenzene, ethylene glycol, formaldehyde, hydrazine, hydrogen fluoride and its water-soluble compounds, lead and its compounds, methylbenzene, molybdenum and its compounds, nickel, p-phenetidine, o-phenylenediamine, phthalic anhydride, polyoxyethylene alkyl ethers, styrene, toluene, o-and p-toluidine, trichloroethylene, 1,3,5-trimethylbenzene, xylene, water-soluble compounds of zinc The magnitude 9.
Renal cystic disease induced in newborn rats by diphenylamine derivatives.
5M Ferrous ammonium sulphate solution using 1ml of Diphenylamine as an indicator.
Deoxyribonucleic Acid Deoxyribonucleic acid was determined by diphenylamine reaction according to the method of Giles and Myers .
The propellant is nitrocellulose diphenylamine flaked powder.