A full professor in the Dipartimento di Informatica of Universita di Verona, Fummi received the laurea degree in electronic engineering and the PhD in electronic engineering from Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
What does DINFO stand for?
DINFO stands for Dipartimento di Informatica (Italian: Department of Computer Science)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Door Inspanning Nuttig Door Uitspanning Aangenaam (Dutch: Useful Effort by Pleasant Relaxation; various organizations)
- Damage-Induced Neuronal Endopeptidase (molecule)
- Developing Innovations in Navajo Education (Arizona)
- Dietary Instrument for Nutrition Education (diet questionnaire)
- Dyson Initiative National Evaluation (pediatrics)
- Deep Impact Networking Experiment (US NASA)
- Defense Industrial Network
- Defense Information Network
- Distributed Networks, Inc. (Oceanside, CA)
- Dysautonomia Information Network (awareness group)
- Defense Information School
- Deconvolution-INterpolation Gridding
- Delaware Incomplete Non-Grantor Trust (tax planning)
- Direct Injection Natural Gas (engines)
- Donau-Iller-Nahverkehrsverbund-GmbH (German)
- Distributed Information Generator
- Destination ImagiNation Inc.
- Districts in Need of Improvement (public school system)
- Deutschsprachige in Japan (German: Association of Germans/Swiss/Austrians Living in Japan)
- Direct in Kind Funding
Samples in periodicals archive:
European Research Project Named Best Proposal for Embedded Systems by the EU's Seventh Framework Programme VERONA, Italy -- In January 2008, work commenced on a European research project coordinated by the Electronic System Design Group of the Dipartimento di Informatica at the University of Verona, led by Prof.