I found myself whispering to her, as was once whispered to me, 'Que dios te bendiga.
What does DTB stand for?
DTB stands for Dios Te Bendiga (Spanish: God bless you)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DTB
We have 58 other meanings of DTB in our Acronym Attic
- Derek Trucks Band
- Destroyer Tactical Bulletin (US Navy)
- Deutsche Börse
- Deutsche Terminbörse (German)
- Deutscher Tennisbund (German Tennis Association)
- Deutscher Turnerbund (German Gymnasts Federation)
- Devin Townsend Band (band)
- Diagnostic Technique Bâtiment (French: Building Diagnostic Technique)
- Digital Talking Books (National Information Standards Organization)
- Digitization of the Battlefield
- Direct Television Broadcast
- Dirt Track Bandits (racing)
- Don't Text Back (cellphone slang)
- Donna the Buffalo (band)
- Door-to-Balloon (cardiology)
- Down the Backstretch (sports blog)
- Down the Bar (Brasenose College Oxford Slang, early 1990s)
- Down the Bayou
- Down to Bomb (graffit crew)
- Download-to-Burn (digital media)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As we dropped her off, we walked out of the classroom, and I found myself whispering to her, as was once whispered to me, "Que dios te bendiga.
In Spanish, you can say Dios te bendiga, "God bless you," or Jesus, to which the sneezer may respond Amen.