There has been a substantial increase in funding and material and human resources for the diocesan development office.
What does DDO stand for?
DDO stands for Diocesan Development Office (Catholic Church)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDO
We have 49 other meanings of DDO in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Distribution Center Norfolk, Virginia
- Daily Dose of Optimism (blog; investing)
- Démarche Départementale d'Observation (French: Departmental Process Observation)
- Departmental Duty Officer
- Deputy Director of Operations (US CIA)
- Deputy District Officer (Pakistan)
- Designated Days Off
- Designated Detention Officer (UK police)
- Digital Data Objects
- Digital Data Out
- Diocesan Director of Ordinands (Church of England)
- Direct Debit Option (payment method)
- Direct Dialing Overseas (Nortel)
- Discount Drugs Online
- Discrete Digital Output (NASA)
- Disobeying a Direct Order
- Distillate Diesel Oil
- District Directorate Officer
- Dogues de l'Ouest (French: Dogs of the West)
- Dollard des Ormeaux (Montreal District)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The order imports many vehicles for its own and other nongovernmental organizations' medical and educational projects, as well as for use by local diocesan development offices.
He recommended that diocesan development offices educate church members about deferred giving through wills and trusts.