Nature abounds in this region of the state, with freshwater lakes, forest, and the chance to find real dinosaur tracks in the bed of the Paluxy River in Dinosaur Valley State Park.
What does DVSP stand for?
DVSP stands for Dinosaur Valley State Park (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVSP
We have 2 other meanings of DVSP in our Acronym Attic
- Deerfield Valley Stump Jumpers (Wilmington, VT)
- Declarative Velocity Style Language (programming language)
- Det Var Så Lidt (Danish: You're Welcome)
- Diploma in Veterinary State Medicine (UK)
- Distributed Virtual Shared Memory
- Dave's Virtual Sungrazer Observatory
- Denver Support Office
- Domestic Violence Shelter Operations (Los Angeles, CA)
- Dura Vermeer Stedelijke Ontwikkeling (Dutch construction company)
- Digital Valve Sequence Programmer (Valco Instruments)
- Disabled Veterans SCUBA (Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus) Project (California)
- Domestic Voice Service Provider
- Distributed Virtual-Time Scheduling in Rings (bandwidth allocation algorithm)
- Dashboard Viewer for SharePoint Services (software)
- Digital Video Security Systems (San Diego, California)
- Digital Video Single Sided
- Digital Video Surveillance System
- Distinguished Visiting Scholar Series (various universities)
- DUB VOX Studio Services (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Dysfunctional Voiding Symptom Score (urology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This trackway, recovered from the bed of the Paluxy River in what is now Dinosaur Valley State Park in Somervell County, Texas, has been interpreted to document the attack of a predatory theropod, probably Acrocanthosaurus, on its sauropod prey (Thomas & Farlow 1997).
Northwest of Waco in Glen Rose is the Dinosaur Valley State Park on the banks of the Paluxy River which has some of the best dinosaur tracks in the US.