Tetramyristoylcardiolipin [CL(14:0)4] and dimyristoylphosphatidylcholine [PC(14:0)2] were purchased from Avanti Polar Lipids, and filter paper Whatman 903 was purchased from Drukkerij PAL.
What does DMPC stand for?
DMPC stands for Dimyristoylphosphatidylcholine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMPC
We have 13 other meanings of DMPC in our Acronym Attic
- N-(2,3-dimercaptopropyl)-phthalamidic acid
- Doppler Mission Performance Algorithm System
- Digital Multi-Point Bridging
- Diocesan Missionary Prayer Band (est. 1960; India)
- Digital Multi-Purpose Battle Area Course
- Drosophila Melanogaster PSE-Binding Protein
- Dulbecco Modified Phosphate-Buffered Saline
- Davidson's Mains Parish Church (UK)
- Department of Ministry and Pastoral Care (US Army)
- Dimethyl Pyrocarbonate
- Disease Management Purchasing Consortium (Waltham, MA)
- Distributed Memory Parallel Computer
- Dunder Mifflin Paper Company (The Office; TV show)
- Dungeon Master's Player Character (Dungeons and Dragons)
- Deputy Mission Planning Cell Chief (US DoD)
- Deep Mission Planning and Control Station
- Des Moines Police Department (Iowa)
- Digital Millenium Planet Daddies (electronica experiment by James Daniels)
- Director of Membership Programs Development
- Derived MAC (Medium Access Control) Protocol Data Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roux, Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Melittin in a Dimyristoylphosphatidylcholine Bilayer Membrane, Biophys.