The alternative, dimethylphthalate (DMP), also need to be replaced in India because of its low efficacy (7).
What does DMP stand for?
DMP stands for Dimethylphthalate
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of DMP
We have 222 other meanings of DMP in our Acronym Attic
- Development Master Plan (various organizations)
- Dhaka Metropolitan Police (Bangladesh)
- Digital Matte Painting (artwork)
- Digital Media Port (Sony)
- Digital Media Production
- Digital Media Project
- Digital Monitoring Products (alarm panel manufacturer)
- Digital Mp3 Player
- Digital Music Products
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reaction converted the phthalates to dimethylphthalate (DMP) and the internal standard to its dimethyl ester.
The NIST measurements supplement existing reference data for the thermal conductivity of liquids, such as water (273 K to 370 K, IUPAC- 1993), toluene (300 K to 550 K, IUPAC-2000), and dimethylphthalate (273 K to 473 K, ASTM D2717-95).