Consequently, we include dimethyldioxirane in our review for its potential as a novel and selective non-chlorine containing bleaching agent for the production of fully bleached, totally chlorine-free pulp.
What does DMDO stand for?
DMDO stands for Dimethyldioxirane
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (regional political party in India)
- Digital Media Development Lab (University of Vermont; Burlington, VT)
- Discover Music: Discover Life (Chicago, IL)
- Die and Mold Design and Manufacturing
- District Media Development Manager (UK)
- Domain Mapping of Disease Mutations (database)
- dynamic model of destination management
- Digital Media Distribution Management Suite (Signiant)
- 2,3-Dimethyl-2, 3-Dinitrobutane
- Department of Manpower Development and Placement (Cebu City, Philippines)
- Diagnostic Microbiology Development Program
- DNSIX Message Delivery Protocol (Cisco)
- Doctor Marten Dental Plan (song)
- Dwyer Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge
- Depression and Manic Depression Prevention Program (Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic; University of Pittsburgh Medical Center; Pennsylvania)
- Data Management/Data Quality
- Direct Mail Direct Response (marketing)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Research Center (California)