D, RN Current Position: Program Consultant and Author ONA and ANA Activities: Region President and Board Rep for--Region 6, ONA Convention Planning Committee, ONA ByLaws Committee Other Activities: Editorial Board, Department Editor (Ethics in Critical Care Dept), Book Reviewer, and Manuscript Reviewer,--Critical Care Nurse Editorial Board, Developmental Editor, Book Reviewer, Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing Journal Manuscript Reviewer, Mosby Publishing Company.
What does DCCN stand for?
DCCN stands for Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing (journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCCN
We have 8 other meanings of DCCN in our Acronym Attic
- Downlink Channel Covariance Matrix
- Drug Court Case Management (database)
- Dynamic Cryptographic Context Management
- Master Chief Damage Controlman (US naval rating)
- Defense Contract Career Management Board
- Debiased Consistent Converted Measurement Kalman Filter
- Daimler-Chrysler Corporate Network
- Developmental Command & Control Network
- Devon Community Composting Network (UK)
- Diaporama Créatif Court Numérique (French: small audiovisual sequences)
- Distributed Computer Communication Networks (conference)
- Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging (Netherlands)
- Defending Complex Core Networks from Attacks (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- District of Columbia Consortium for Nursing Education and Practice
- Davis Community Church Nursery School (California)
- Dane County Code of Ordinances (Wisconsin)
- Defense Commercial Communications Office
- Diffusion Coefficient in Crude Oil
- Disability Care Coordination Organization
- Double-Crested Cormorant (phalacrocorax auritus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing 13 (4), 218-223.
Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing, 13(2):104-111.