And we are one of the few manufacturers of the dilute Russell's viper venom time test (dRVVT) in the world.
What does DRVVT stand for?
DRVVT stands for Dilute Russell's Viper Venom Time (also seen as DRVT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Dynamic Resource Acquisition with Violation to the Reuse Pattern
- Diabetic Retinopathy Vitrectomy Study
- Digital Referenced Video Survey (road surveying)
- Digital, Reformatting and Vendor Services (Yale University)
- Doppler Radar Velocity Sensor
- Deep Run Valley Sports Association (Hilltown Township, PA)
- Domestic Reduced Vertical Separation Minima
- Dilute Russell Viper Venom Time (laboratory test)
- Disability Rights Vermont, Inc. (Montpelier, VT)
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia (Airport Code)
- Database Region Wizard (FrontPage 2000)
- Dedicatory Religious Witchcraft
- Detroit Red Wings (hockey team)
- Dielectric Rod Waveguide
- Disability Rights Wisconsin (est. 1977)
- Discrete Random Walk (ecological modeling)
- Divorce Recovery Workshop
- Dr Who
- Dragon World (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most commonly, the dilute Russell's Viper Venom Time is used and the inhibitory effects of lupus anticoagulants are overcome by adding an excess of phospholipid to the assay.