The 2-5A antisense technology has shown promising in vitro datatargeting infectious diseases (herpes, human immunodeficiency virus), certain cancers (chronic myelogenous leukemia, glioblastoma), conditions modulated by 5-alpha reductase and dihydrotestosterone receptors (acne and androgenic, alopecia) and aspects of the interferon pathway that are mediated by PKR (a protein kinase enzyme).
What does DHTR stand for?
DHTR stands for Dihydrotestosterone Receptor (deficiency)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DHTR
- Dallas Home Theater Group (Texas)
- Digital Home Technology Integration
- Dynamic Healthcare Technologies Inc.
- Dallas Hypnosis Training Institute and Clinic (Irving, TX)
- Doped Hole Transport Layer
- Dynamic Hyper Text Markup Language
- Disk Head Three Point Landing
- Delay Hopped Transmitted Reference (radio communications)
- Delayed Hemolytic Transfusion Reaction
- Distributed Hash Table Replication
- Delphi Harrison Thermal Systems
- DH (Diaphragmatic Hernia) with Tracheal Stenosis (pulmonary hypoplasia resesarch)
- Division of Highway Traffic Safety (New Jersey)
- Duke Health Technology Solutions (Duke University Health System; Durham, NC)
- Deputy Head Teachers Union
- Deutsche Handball Trainer Vereinigung (German)
- Dansk Hockey Union
- Dark Horse United (gaming clan)
- Data Handling Unit