Suppression of total digoxin concentrations by digoxin-like immunoreactive substances in the MEIA digoxin assay.
What does DLIS stand for?
DLIS stands for Digoxin-Like Immunoreactive Substance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLIS
We have 14 other meanings of DLIS in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Logistics Information Research Program
- Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (Hawaii)
- Depot Level Inspection and Repair (aviation)
- Digital Library for International Research (est. 1999)
- Downward Looking Infra Red
- DataLogging in Science (project; UK)
- Defense Logistics Information Service
- Defense Logistics Information System
- Department of Library and Information Science (various locations)
- Digital Log Interchange Standard
- Division of Library and Information Services (State Library and Archives of Florida; Florida Department of State)
- Dixie Land Internet Service (Winfield, AL)
- Digital Library for Information Science and Technology
- Distance Learning and Information Sharing Tool (South Africa)
- Dedham Library Innovation Team (Massachusetts)
- Delinquent Load Identification Table
- Digital Library Innovation Team
- Diploma in Languages and International Trade
- Distance Learning and Instructional Technology
- Doctor Litterarum (Doctor of Letters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Digoxin-like immunoreactive substance (DLIS) in liver disease: comparison of clinical and laboratory parameters in patients with and without DLIS.
Seven different digoxin immunoassay kits compared with respect to interference by a digoxin-like immunoreactive substance in serum from premature and full-term infants.