Project End (Assumed) : 2013 Project Location : Saudi Arabia Project Status : Tenders & Bidding Territory : Saudi Arabia Client :Arabian Amines Company (Saudi Arabia) Description : Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to build a morpholine and diglycolamine facility.
What does DGA stand for?
DGA stands for Diglycolamine (trademark of Huntsman Corporation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DGA
We have 96 other meanings of DGA in our Acronym Attic
- Délégué Général pour l'Armement (French: Delegate General for Armaments)
- Democratic Governors' Association
- Dense Grade Aggregate (masonry)
- Département de Géophysique Appliquée (French: Department of Applied Geophysics)
- Department of General Affairs (various organizations)
- Designated Geographical Area
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Asienkunde (German Asian Studies Association)
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Differential Graded Algebra (mathematics)
- Digital Guardian Angel
- Diputación General de Aragón (Spainish: General delegation of Aragón)
- Dirección de Gestión Ambiental (Spanish)
- Dirección General de Aduanas (Spanish: Directorate General of Customs; various nations)
- Directeur Général Adjoint (French: Deputy Director General)
- Directeur-Grootaandeelhouder (Dutch: Managing Director and Major Shareholder)
- Directia Generala Anticoruptie (Romanian: Anticorruption General Directorate)
- Direction Générale de l'Agriculture
- Direction Générale de l'Armement (French: Directorate General of Armament; French Ministry of Defense)
- Directors Guild of America (movie directors union)
- Disc Golf Association (Aromas, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The refinery was to have a 33 MCF/d hydrogen plant, a 35,000 b/d isomerisation unit, a 55,000 b/d CCR, a 195 t/d sulphur recovery unit, an 820 g/minute diglycolamine plant, a 225 g/minute sewer water stripper unit, etc.
The morpholine and diglycolamine agent (DGA) unit will be located in Jubail.
Such An Absorption-Resorption Heat Pump With Co2/Amine As A Working Fluid Pair Has Been Calculated To Have An Efficiency Of 151 % And 187 % For Diglycolamine And Diethanolamine Respectively, With Waste Heat At 0 Degree C, Delivered Heat Between 35 - 75 Degrees C And A Generator Temperature Of 180 Degrees C.
Last December the two companies also signed a memorandum of understanding to explore the construction of a new morpholine and Diglycolamine Agent amines plant again in Jubail and also based on proprietary Huntsman technology.
The refinery will have a 33 MCF/d hydrogen plant, a 35,000 b/d isomerisation unit, a 55,000 b/d CCR, a 195 t/d sulphur recovery unit, an 820 g/minute diglycolamine plant, a 225 g/minute sewer water stripper unit, etc.
company Huntsman Corporation for a morpholine and diglycolamine agent unit in Jubail.
Other process elements include a 195 t/d sulphur recovery facility, an 820 gallon-a-minute diglycolamine plant, a 225 g/minute sewer water stripper unit as well as utilities, control systems and downstream pipelines.