The new products announced today include VOD Basic, a new, more economical digital-to-the-room (D2R) VOD solution; IPTV Advanced, a new IP-based HD video on demand solution; Free-to-Guest (FTG) Basic, a new streamlined satellite TV solution that provides a wide variety of HD television channels to hoteliers; and, the HD Built-In Program, a unique arrangement with select TV manufacturers to integrate LodgeNet's in-room terminals into televisions designed for the hospitality industry.
What does D2R stand for?
D2R stands for Digital-to-the-Room (entertainment product)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of D2R
We have 10 other meanings of D2R in our Acronym Attic
- Donor-to-Nonprofit (marketplace)
- Deuterium Oxide (aka Heavy Water)
- Database-to-Piggy-Bank Bridge (browser extension)
- Development to Production
- Direct-to-Patient (drug marketing)
- Downwind Distance Personal Computer (DTRA)
- Dynamic Two Phase Commitment
- Dance Dance Revolution (game aka DDR)
- Degrees to Radians (mathematics measurement conversion)
- Direct-to-Retail (distribution model)
- Door-to-Reperfusion (cardiology)
- Dreams to Reality (various organizations)
- From Discovery to Recovery (lecture series)
- Dextrin 2-Sulfate (aka Dextrin 2-Sulphate)
- Distortion 2 Static (television program)
- DPSK-Based Distributed Sample Acquisition
- Distributed Digital Skills Laboratory
- District 2 Soccer Referee Administration (California)
- Decoupled Truncated Tip
Samples in periodicals archive:
A full range of true digital-to-the-room (D2R), HD format content is necessary for hoteliers to realize the full potential of their flat panel TVs in guest rooms," explained Sean McBride, product marketing manager for Sharp.
is very pleased to announce the launch of high definition (HD) movies on the nSTREAMS Digital-To-The-Room Hospitality Entertainment and Information Interactive Turnkey system in the hospitality markets.