Addressing the growing demands of wireless carriers for low-noise floor and increased performance devices, Texas Instruments Incorporated (NYSE:TXN) (TI) has introduced its next generation high performance, dual-channel 500-MSPS digital-to-analog converter (DAC).
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Digital-to-Analog (TV converter device)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Detroit Telugu Association (Detroit, MI)
- Development Team Approach (UK)
- Development Trusts Association (London, UK)
- Devine, Tarbell & Associates, Inc (Portland, ME)
- Dewaele Technical Agencies (Deerlijk, Belgium)
- Diagnostic Troubleshooting Aid (Apache helicopter)
- Differential Thermal Analysis
- Digital Telephone Adapter (VoIP)
- Digital Transistor Array
- Dip Test Authorization (oil trade)
- Diplôme de Technologie Approfondie (French: Diploma in Comprehensive Technology)
- Direct Tape Access
- Direct Transfer Agreement (colleges to Universities)
- Directed Training Association
- Directive Territoriale d'Aménagement (French: Territorial Directorate of Planning)
- Directive to Apprehend
- Director of Temporal Affairs
- Director Technical Airworthiness (Canadian Forces)
- Discovery and Translational Area (clinical trials)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal-processing applications, today announced that it has more than doubled the clock speed of direct digital synthesizer (DDS) integrated circuits (ICs) with on-chip 14-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs).
Family of 250 MHz to 4 GHz quadrature modulators - recently introduced, the ADL537x family of five pin-compatible quadrature modulators enable wireless system engineers to standardize board designs across multiple operating bands and cellular standards and features a direct interface to ADI's family of TxDAC+(R) transmit digital-to-analog converters.
The AD5398 is the smallest, most integrated and highest performance digital-to-analog converter (DAC) for lens auto focus applications.
Developing a high-quality, low-cost digital-to-analog converter box ensures that all Americans will be able to receive emergency information and their favorite TV shows using existing analog television sets.
Goal's capabilities, product designs and IP focus on analog signal conditioning, analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion, programmable microcontrollers, signal processing blocks, and interfaces for control or networking.
Fourth-generation, low-power TxDAC(R) digital-to-analog data converters for communications, industrial instrumentation and portable applications Analog Devices, Inc.
Industry's fastest 16-bit dual digital-to-analog converter combines speed, signal processing performance and low power consumption for advanced wireless communications equipment.