Government's National Telecommunications and Infrastructure Administration (NTIA) of its new CM-7000 digital to analog converter box as a coupon eligible converter box.
What does DACON stand for?
DACON stands for Digital to Analog Converter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DACON
- Downtown Athletic Club of Orlando (Orlando, FL)
- Delaware Association for Children of Alcoholics
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Defense Area Communications Operations Center
- Dog Agility Clubs of Florida
- Devon and Cornwall Overseas Marketing (UK)
- Differential-Absorption Carbon Monoxide Measurements
- Differential-Absorption Carbon Monoxide Monitor
- Diode Laser Based Differential Absorption Instrument
- Daily Average Consumption (drug reimbursement and formulary analysis)
- Department of the Army Consolidated Topographic Program
- Department of the Army Continuity of Operations Plan
- Data Correlator
- Diplomatic and Consular Officers Retired
- Documentation and Advisory Center on Racial Discrimination
- Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff
- Dreaming Art Centre of Utopia (Australia)
- Defense Advisory Committee On Women In The Service
- Defense Department Advisory Committee on Women in the Services (US DoD)
- Day-Ahead Commitment Process (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These devices are the newest members of Analog Devices' industry-leading TxDAC+(R) portfolio of digital to analog converters specifically optimized for the transmit signal path of communication systems.
Our DVD decoder IC is a complex SOC device with a sophisticated digital to analog converter (DAC)," said John Zhong, President and CEO, Amlogic, Inc.
Features and Benefits --------------------- The STAC9701T is a state-of-the-art custom mixed-signal device with three main audio sections: a stereo analog to digital converter (ADC), a stereo digital to analog converter (DAC), and a digitally controlled analog mixer.
Features and Benefits The ST1675 is a state-of-the-art custom mixed-signal device with three main audio sections: a stereo analog to digital converter (ADC), a stereo digital to analog converter (DAC), and a digitally controlled analog mixer.
It consists of a Gaussian minimum shift key modulator; linear codec for voice; analog to digital converters for demodulation and for observation of battery and temperature; and digital to analog converters for automatic frequency control and automatic gain control functions.