The image is then electronically sent for analysis with Sectra's patented technology, Digital X-ray Radiogrammetry (DXR).
What does DXR stand for?
DXR stands for Digital X-Ray Radiogrammetry (radiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DXR
We have 1 other meaning of DXR in our Acronym Attic
- DataChannel XML (Extensible Markup Language) Parser
- Design Explorer
- Digital Extended Processor
- Differential X Protocol Compressor
- Distributed XQuery (computer programming)
- 1-Deoxy-D-Xylulose 5-Phosphate Reductoisomerase (biochemistry)
- Danbury Municipal Airport, Danbury CT (airport code)
- Data Extraction and Recording
- Delayed Xenograft Rejection (surgery)
- Diffracted X-Ray (radiation)
- Dynamic Extended Resolution 2
- Differential X-Ray Diffraction
- Dynamic X-Ray Diffraction
- Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence
- Deep X-Ray Lithography
- Diffuse X-Ray Scattering
- Deep X-Ray Therapy
- Department of External Services (Macgyver)
- Diffuse X-Ray Spectrometer (University of Wisconsin Space Shuttle-Flown experiment)
- Directory Exchange Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sectra's analysis of bone density is conducted using Sectra's patented technology, Digital X-ray Radiogrammetry (DXR).
He and associates used digital x-ray radiogrammetry to evaluate the changes in cortical bone thickness among 40 postmenopausal women with osteoporosis, 28 of whom received 20 [mu]g or 40 [mu]g of teriparatide daily for 1 year.