Available later this month, these new workstations unite stability with cutting-edge CPU and digital video technology to provide a solid, stable foundation for video editing.
What does DVT stand for?
DVT stands for Digital Video Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DVT
We have 80 other meanings of DVT in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Video Storage Unit
- Door Vriendschap Sterk Utrecht (Dutch: Strong Friendship by Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Data Verification Test
- Data Visualization Tool
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot)
- Deep Venous (Vein) Thrombosis
- Design Verification and Testing
- Design Verification Test
- Development Verification Testing
- Digital Television Technology
- Digital Video Terminal
- Digital Video Transport (Way of transporting video data over a secure network)
- Driving Van Trailer (railway)
- Dry Valve Technology (scuba diving)
- Dynamic VingTshun (self defense)
- Digital Voice Terminal with Data Adapter
- Design Verification Test/Experimental
- Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
- Delaware Valley Translators Association (Pennsylvania)
- Dental Vocational Training Authority (National Health Service; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With this flexibility, Aox's digital video technology provides the solution for a full range of video application areas, from low-bandwidth desktop videoconferencing (ISDN or POTS), desktop multimedia video, CD-ROM video publishing, digital video on demand, PC-based video editing, to studio quality archiving.
Return on Investment (ROI) from Digital Video Technology Deployment Provides Incentive in a Down Economy * e.
In addition to digital video technology, Coban employs the latest communication, database, and storage technologies to deliver complete digital video solutions.
stated, "With the deployment of Synergetics digital video technology, we can begin to provide video content in the form of Pay-Per-View which is just a precursor to streaming network television.
As an expert in his field, Adams has been granted eight patents in the digital video technology area.
Digital Corporation (OTC:EDIG), a leading innovator of proprietary, secure digital video technology and products, announced today that it has partnered with Mezzo Movies, a provider of fully outsourced handheld in-flight entertainment (IFE).
Digital Corporation (OTC:EDIG), a leading innovator of secure digital video technology and products and patented technology in the utilization of flash memory in portable devices, today announced it has begun receiving orders for its new proprietary eVU portable entertainment product from companies in the healthcare and travel and leisure industries.