1) DVB-T2 Digital Video Broadcasting - Terrestrial 2nd Generation (*2) BBC The British Broadcasting Corporation About NEC Corporation NEC Corporation is one of the world's leading providers of Internet, broadband network and enterprise business solutions dedicated to meeting the specialized needs of a diversified global base of customers.
What does DVB-T stand for?
DVB-T stands for Digital Video Broadcasting - Terrestrial
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DVB-T in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Video Broadcasting - Internet Protocol Datacasting
- Digital Video Broadcast - Multimedia Home Platform
- Digital Video Broadcasting - Reverse Channel
- Digital Video Broadcasting Return Channel for LMDS (Local Multipoint Distribution System; wireless communications)
- Digital Video Broadcasting - Return Channel Via Satellite
- Digital Video Broadcasting Return Channel Terrestrial
- Digital Video Broadcasting-Satellite (TV)
- Next Generation Digital Video Broadcasting Over Satellite
- Dvb-S2 Extensions (technical standard)
- Digital Video Broadcasting - Satellite to Handheld
- Diamond Valley Badminton Association (Australia)
- Diamond Valley Basketball Association (Victoria, Australia)
- Delaware Valley Bicycle Club (Swarthmore, PA)
- Douarnenez Volley-Ball Club (France)
- Division of Vector Borne Diseases (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (San Diego, CA)
- Dansk Volleyball Forbund
- Dearne Valley Business Forum (UK)
- Delaware Valley Bluegrass Festival (Woodstown, NJ)
- Det Var Bättre Förr
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL), an industry leader in storage, communications and consumer silicon solutions and NuTune, an industry leader in TV tuners, today announced the availability of a new Hybrid Network Interface Module (NIM) design for reception of Digital Video Broadcasting - Cable (DVB-C), Digital Video Broadcasting - Terrestrial (DVB-T) and Analog TV signals.
gov Acronyms for the various analog and digital standards are: * NTSC: National Television Systems Committee * ATSC: Advanced Television Systems Committee * DVB-T: Digital Video Broadcasting - Terrestrial * DMB-T: Digital Multimedia Broadcast - Terrestrial * PAL: Phase-Alternating Line * SECAM: Sequentiel couleur Ea memoire (French for "sequential color with memory") * QAM: Quadrature amplitude modulation Microtune is a registered trademark and MicroTuner is a trademark of Microtune, Inc.