PDAs combine the best of fully-differential amplifiers (FDAs) and digital variable gain amplifiers (DVGAs).
What does DVGA stand for?
DVGA stands for Digital Variable Gain Amplifiers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DVGA in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsche Vakuum-Gesellschaft eV (German Vacuum Society)
- Deutscher Verband der Gebrauchshund Sport Vereine
- Digital Vector Generator
- Digital Video Game
- Digital Video Generator
- Digital Voice Guard
- Discrete Value Group
- Divers Gauche (France, politics)
- Domus Venari Group (Marbella, Spain)
- Deutsche Friedensgesellschaft-Vereinigte Kriegsdienstgegnerinnen
- Delaware Valley Green Building Council (Philadelphia, PA)
- Diamond Valley Golf Club (Hemet, CA)
- Disseminated Visceral Giant Cell Arteritis
- Digital Video Game Disc
- Delaware Valley Geriatric Education Center (University of Pennsylvania Health System)
- Dixie Valley Geothermal Field (Nevada)
- Directorate of Volcanology and Geological Hazard Mitigation (Japan)
- Det Virkelig Gode Liv (Norwegian: The Great Life Company; Norway)
- Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue (Pennsylvania)
- Developing Virtue Girls School (Ukiah, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Diversity Receiver Chip Set (DRCS) is composed of two CLC5526 digital variable gain amplifiers (DVGAs), two CLC5956 12-bit/65MSPS A/Ds and the CLC5902 digital downconverter with integrated automatic gain control (AGC).
NYSE: NSM) today introduced a pair of quad- and dual-channel, digital variable gain amplifiers (DVGA) that enable higher-performance wideband radio systems.