In addition, Tellabs streamlined and automated the CABLESPAN 2300 system's software upgrade process to enable simultaneous upgrades to the network's host digital terminal equipment, reducing overall enhancement costs by up to 30 percent.
What does DTE stand for?
DTE stands for Digital Terminal Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTE
We have 112 other meanings of DTE in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsche Telekom AG (German: German Telecom AG)
- Development and Test Environment (various locations)
- Development Through Enterprise (World Resources Institute)
- Development Tools Environment (Microsoft Visual Studio)
- Development, Test, Evaluation
- Developmental Test & Evaluation (usually abbreviated as DT&E)
- Developmental Test Equipment
- Dial Telephone Exchange
- Diecasting Toolings Engineering (Italy)
- Digital Telephone Enabler
- Digital Terminating Equipment
- Digital Training Experiment (US Army)
- Digital Transmission Equipment
- Digital Transversal Equalizer
- Dilatation-Torsion de l'Estomac (French: Dilatation and Torsion of the Stomach)
- Directie Toezicht Energie (The Netherlands Office of Energy Regulation)
- Direction des Temps de l'Enfant (French: Directorate of Children's Time)
- Directorate of Technical Education (India)
- Disaster Temporary Employee (US FEMA)
- Discharge Toxicity Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ:TELC) announced today that the Access60 Integrated Access Server is compatible with AT&T's ACCUNET requirements for interfacing digital terminal equipment to domestic T1 and international services employing the extended superframe format (ESF).
It consists of Headend Digital Terminal equipment and household Voice Ports used to provide dial tone and other sophisticated telephone services over the hybrid fiber/coax (HFC) system to residential customers.