The system allows the integration of Opdima digital spot imaging and digital biopsy system.
What does DSI stand for?
DSI stands for Digital Spot Imaging (diagnostic technique)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DSI
We have 371 other meanings of DSI in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsche Securities, Inc. (Deutsche Bank; Germany)
- Development Services International (various organizations)
- Development Strategy Institute (Vietnam)
- Development Studies Institute
- Developmental Science Initiative
- Devlet Su Isleri (Turkish state water works)
- Devry Student ID
- Dial Services Interface
- Dienst Speciale Interventies (Dutch counterterrorism unit)
- Digital Speech Interpolation
- Digital Switch Interface
- Digital Systems International Inc.
- Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Informazione (Italian university)
- Dipole Shear Imager (energy production)
- Direct Service Industry
- Direct Signal Interference
- Direct Spark Ignition (propane fired appliances)
- Direct Steam Injection
- Direct Switch Interface
- Directeur des Systèmes d'Information (French: Director of Information Systems; various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delta will be offering the complete line of Siemens MAMMOMAT mammography systems, including the Opdima(R) digital spot imaging system, as well as other future digital-based products.
Also available is the OPDIMA mammography digital spot imaging system which combines excellent image quality, a large detector area and positioning flexibility.