In addition, the conference will review other proposals such as one on forming a union for Muslim journalists, opening of OIC media offices in some countries and activating cooperation between the OIC and the Global Digital Solidarity Fund.
What does DSF stand for?
DSF stands for Digital Solidarity Fund
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSF
We have 174 other meanings of DSF in our Acronym Attic
- Démocratie sans Frontières (French: Democracy without Borders)
- Département Santé des Forêts (French: Forest Health Department)
- Département Soutien et Formation des Communautés Scientifiques du Sud (French: Supporting and Training Department of the Scientific Communities of the South)
- designated settlement funds
- Desjardins Sécurité Financière (French financial planning company)
- Deutsches Sport Fernsehen (German: German Sports Television)
- Développement sans Frontières (French: Development without Borders)
- Device Special File (UNIX)
- Diffusion Spécialisée Flexibles (French: Specialized Hose Distribution)
- Digital Simulation Facility
- Digital System Feature
- Diplomatic Security Force (US State Department)
- Direct Sales Force
- Direction des Services Financiers (French: Directorate of Financial Services)
- Direction des Services Fiscaux (French: Fiscal Affairs Department; various locations)
- Directional Solidification Furnace
- Directory System Function
- Disappearing Solar Filament
- Dispersion Shifted Fiber
- Display Simulation Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference would also be discussing proposals on forming a union for Muslim journalists, opening of OIC's media offices in some countries, activating cooperation between OIC and the Global Digital Solidarity Fund, and coordinating in media field under the framework of OIC's system in order to present an integrated image for the joint Islamic work, noted OIC's sources.
President Wade, who chaired the founding General Assembly of the Digital Solidarity Fund Foundation, lauded the Kingdom's commitment towards the digital solidarity in order to narrow the gap between developed and developing countries.
During the first phase of the summit in Geneva for example, governments were unable to find and agree on the language included in the official declarations on two issues--Internet governance (who controls)--and financing mechanisms (who pays), including the creation of a Digital Solidarity Fund for Africa.
Summary: Dakar (Senegal) - Morocco reaffirmed commitment towards the Digital Solidarity Fund with the aim of narrowing the gap between the developed and developing countries, Secretary of State to Morocco's Foreign Ministry Mohamed Ouzzine said on Friday in Dakar.