The company's optional digital simultaneous voice and data (DSVD) HSP Speakerphone can be implemented through a simple software upgrade without jumpers or external circuitry, requiring only a full-duplex audio sound card.
What does DSVD stand for?
DSVD stands for Digital Simultaneous Voice and Data
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DSVD
- Dynamic Signature Verification
- Steam Supply Valve
- Design, Specification, and Verification of Interactive Systems (Workshop)
- Défense Sud Vallée Aisne (French: Defense Aisne Valley South)
- Dépannage Serrurerie Vitrerie Aluminium (French: Aluminum Glazing Hardware Repair)
- Désinfection des Surfaces par Voie Aérienne (French: Disinfection of Surfaces Through the Air)
- Digital Subtraction Vertebral Arteriography
- Dallas Society of Visual Communications
- Digital Stored Value Card (Centipaid; Nashua, NH)
- Dirk Seewald Venture Consulting
- Dual Simultaneous Voice and Data
- Défense et Sauvegarde de la Vallée de l'Epte (French: Saving and Defense of the Epte Valley)
- Direction de la Scolarité et de la Vie Étudiante (French: Directorate of Education and Student Life)
- Dansk Spielmeyer-Vogt Forening (Danish: Danish Spielmeyer-Vogt Association)
- Data System Verification Facility
- Distribution Source de Vie Humanitaire (Canadian food bank)
- Deux Sèvres Véhicules Industriels (French industrial vehicle company)
- Diluted Sludge Volume Index
- Design, Specification, and Verification of Interactive Systems
- Derval Saint-Vincent Judo (French martial arts association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
34bis Digital Simultaneous Voice and Data (DSVD) modem in a 64-pin TQFP package.
This common platform allows advanced functionality, such as Digital Simultaneous Voice and Data (DSVD) and V.
a leading data communications technology company, announces that it has been granted a patent for the Digital Simultaneous Voice and Data (DSVD) technology used in new modems.
32bis telephony version of its patented Digital Simultaneous Voice and Data (DSVD) MultiModemPCS line (United States Patent Number 5452289).
The new VoiceView/DSVD data mode supports the Digital Simultaneous Voice and Data Protocol Specification 1.
This version, designed for low-cost consumer and personal computer applications, is ideal for supporting Digital Simultaneous Voice and Data (DSVD) and Microsoft Windows '95 applications.
today announced that AT&T MicroElectronics (AT&T ME) division has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for using Multi-Tech's DSVD technology in its digital simultaneous voice and data (DSVD) modem Catamaran(TM) chip sets.