Part of the ComStruct product line, the CPCI/C6402 is a very high density TMS320C6202-based digital signal processing resource board for general voice and data stream processing applications that require leading edge processing capability.
What does DSPR stand for?
DSPR stands for Digital Signal Processing Resource (telecommunications)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DSPR
We have 3 other meanings of DSPR in our Acronym Attic
- Dual Spectrum Pilotage Program
- Dynamic Shortest Path Problem
- Dam Safety Program Performance Measures (software; National Inventory of Dams)
- Directorate of Strategic Personnel Planning and Research (Australia)
- Digital Signal Processing Power Supply
- Division des Systèmes, de la Planification et de la Politique Stratégique
- Direction des Services Professionnels et de la Qualité (French: Directorate of Professional Services and Quality; Canada)
- Dansk Selskab for Plastik- og Rekonstruktionskirurgi (Danish: Danish Society of Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery)
- Dark Side Prequel Rumors (Star Wars)
- Department of Services to Palestinian Refugees (Israel)
- Division of State Parks and Recreation (Massachusetts)
- Down South Paranormal Research (New Orleans, LA)
- Digital Signal Processing Research Laboratory (Virginia Tech; Blacksburg, VA)
- Digital Signal Processor Resource Manager
- Direction des Statuts, des Pensions et de la Réinsertion Sociale (French: Directorate of Laws, Pensions and Social Reintegration)
- Delhi Society for Promotion of Rational Use of Drugs (India)
- Danish Society for Patient Safety (est. 2001)
- Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome
- Digital Signal Processing System (computer programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By combining EVRC with Blue Wave's powerful ComStruct CPCI/C6402 digital signal processing resource board, customers can realize high-density EVRC transcoding solutions capable of 100 channels per slot, scaling to several thousand within a single system.
By working with MathSoft to combine the convenience and power of VisSim/Comm Personal Edition with the comprehensive digital signal processing resources and visual calculation environment of Mathcad, we have created the ideal design tool for this broad audience of engineers.