7-pounds * Performs typical alloy detection in less than three seconds * Infiniton[TM] isotope source configuration does not require replacement and eliminates the need to measure with multiple sources * XLt 800 model * Weighs three-pounds * Uses an x-ray tube excitation source--no radioisotopes * Reduced regulatory requirements for shipping and transport * Both are equipped with Hitachi SH-4 CPUs, ASICS digital signal processing electronics and high-resolution Si-PiN detector technology Visit www.
What does DSPE stand for?
DSPE stands for Digital Signal Processing Electronics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DSPE
We have 9 other meanings of DSPE in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Support to Public Diplomacy
- Delayed Sleep-Phase Disorder
- Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different (Callaway golf clubs)
- Design Scope and Planning Document
- Division for Social Policy and Development (UN)
- Division of Services for People with Disabilities (Utah)
- Domain-Specific Program Development (ECOOP Workshop)
- Delta Sierra Professional Development Consortium (California)
- Digital Signal Processor Device Driver (computing)
- Département de la Sécurité, de la Police et de l'Environnement (French: Department of Homeland Security, Police and the Environment; Switzerland)
- Direcção de Serviços de Prospectiva Estratégica
- Dispersive Solid Phase Extraction
- Division of Special Education (Botswana Ministry of Education)
- Division System Product Engineer
- Droit Spécifique sur les Perles Exportées (French: Specific Duty on Exported Pearls)
- Dry Solid Polymer Electrolyte
- Dye-Sensitized Photo-ElectroChemical
- Dynamic Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography
- Draft Supplemental Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (US Army)
- Depth-Selective Photo-Electron Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The piano includes a high speed processor, integrated hard and floppy drives, a CD-ROM player and a modem, with sophisticated digital signal processing electronics -- all in a beautifully designed cabinet.
Using lasers and digital signal processing electronics, Perceptron's on-line data camera systems make critical measurements as cars move along the production line.