Business/Technology Editors NetWorld Interop Atlanta 2000 Booth #7821 ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--September 26, 2000 MCK To Provide Digital PBX Protocol Compatibility And Digital Set Emulation For The Ascom Freeset DCT1900, An In-Building Wireless Communication System MCK Communications, Inc.
What does DSE stand for?
DSE stands for Digital Set Emulation (telephony emulator)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSE
We have 150 other meanings of DSE in our Acronym Attic
- Detection Systems and Engineering (security and surveillance products; Troy, MI)
- Deutsche Stiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (German Foundation for International Development)
- Development Software Engineer
- Development Support Environment
- Development Supportability Engineering
- Developmental Support Equipment
- Dewar Support Electronics
- Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Diamond Spectrum Enterprises (Netherlands)
- Dick Smith Electronics (Ausralia, New Zealand)
- Digital Signage Expo (trade show)
- Digital Special Effect
- Digital Switch Engineering
- Digital Switching Exchange
- Digital Systems Engineering
- Digitale Stad Eindhoven (Dutch: Digital City Eindhoven; Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Diploma of Secondary Education (Hong Kong)
- Diploma Superior de Español (Spanish: Higher Diploma in Spanish)
- Direct Support Element
- Directeurs Sécurité d'Entreprise (French: Corporate Security Directors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company specializes in protocol conversion for recording, digital set emulation, PC-based operator consoles and LED readerboards for call centers.
Called DSE(TM), the new digital set emulation board seamlessly links PC-based voice-processing applications to most major PBXs by bringing all the PBX features to the back-office server PC.