MT312 - Key features and benefits - Accepts baseband in-phase and quadrature analogue signals - Delivers an MPEG or DSS packet data stream - Fast auto scan capability - Very low power operation - Digital filtering supports 1 to 45Mbaud symbol rates - Very fine bandwidth control eliminates performance degradation from phase and thermal noise - Built in acquisition and tracking algorithms - Viterbi or Reed Solomon demodulators with access to error rates at system installation - On-chip Digital Satellite Equipment Control (DiSEqC) v2.
What does DISEQC stand for?
DISEQC stands for Digital Satellite Equipment Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Daily Interruptible System Entry Capacity (gas industry)
- Dalian International Symposia and Exhibition on Chromatography (Dalian, China)
- Direct, Intensive, Systematic, Early and Comprehensive (education)
- Disarmament and International Security Committee
- Dielectric and Insulating Systems in Electrical Engineering (conference)
- Di Ingegneria Strutturale E Geotecnica (Italian: Department of Structural and Geotechnical Engineering)
- Difference Integrated Spatial Electron Populations
- Digital Information Systems External Resources
- Data Interchange Standards Education and Research Foundation
- Deer Isle-Stonington Elementary School (Deer Isle, ME)
- Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Service (US)
- Division of International Special Education and Services (Council for Exceptional Children; Arlington, VA)
- División de Seguridad Turística (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Dakar Integrated Special Economic Zone
- Defence Industry Support Fund (Turkey)
- Derogatis Interview of Sexual Function