As part of the program, SprayCool will provide Lockheed Martin with the Digital Receiver/Exciter (DRE) chassis, one of the primary components of the dual-band synthetic aperture radar.
What does DREX stand for?
DREX stands for Digital Receiver/Exciter (US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Directorate of Recruiting, Education and Training (Canadian military)
- Diagnostic Research Educational and Therapeutic Centre for the Hearing Impaired (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Demand Response Enabling Technology Development (California Energy Commission)
- Dakshin Railway Employees Union (India)
- Distributed Research Experiences for Undergraduates (formerly Distributed Mentor Project)
- Defence Research Establishment Valcartier (Canada)
- Duelist Revolution (gaming)
- Deductive Reasoning Engine for the Web
- Drawdown Regional Economic Workgroup (US Army)
- Direct Readout Equatorial Weather Satellite
Samples in periodicals archive:
GE Intelligent Platforms today announced the SPR870A 3U VPX Wideband Digital Receiver/Exciter Module.
Recent Headlines OEwaves to Develop Low Phase Noise Miniature Opto-Electronic Oscillator for Digital Receiver/Exciter Module Company to prototype and demonstrate proprietary Whispering Gallery Mode (WGM) micro-resonator based opto-electronic oscillator (OEO) in support of Air Force Research Laboratory's (AFRL) development of Digital Receiver/Exciter module for an antenna array.