A new, second-generation digital receiver design allows for more than a four-fold increase in digital resolution, faster digitization rates and at least an order of magnitude increase in digital filtering bandwidth and digital quadrature detection bandwidth.
What does DQD stand for?
DQD stands for Digital Quadrature Detection
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DQD
We have 6 other meanings of DQD in our Acronym Attic
- Double Quantum Coherence
- Double Quarter Column (print advertising)
- Dream Quest Communications
- Driver Qualification Card (UK)
- Digital Quantitative Coronary Angiography (cardiology)
- Distributed Queuing Collision Avoidance (MAC protocol)
- Data Quality Competency Center (data quality improvement service; Conversion Science International, Inc.)
- Deuterium Quadrupole Coupling Constant
- Dudleys Quality Computer Services (Clinton Township, Michigan)
- Diamond Quality Document (American Gem Society Laboratories)
- Distribution Quebec Dentaire (dental distributor; Canada)
- Double Quantum Dot
- Diagonal Quadratic Discriminant Analysis
- Distributed Queue Double Bus
- Distributed Queue Dual Bus (IEEE 802.6)
- Duck Quacks Don't Echo (TV series)
- David Quintero Design, Inc. (creative design studio)
- Decontamination Quick & Easy (DQE, Inc.)
- DESEX Query Engine
- Design, Quality, Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NDV9022 performs digital quadrature detection on IF data resulting in precise I/Q amplitude and phase.