US LEC's Digital Private Line service is bundled on the same T1s as voice services, providing a cost-effective way for Prudential to utilize spare bandwidth on their existing T1 facilities.
What does DPLS stand for?
DPLS stands for Digital Private Line Service (WorldCom)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DPLS
We have 3 other meanings of DPLS in our Acronym Attic
- Dow Plastic Lined Pipe division
- Drug Policy Litigation Project (American Civil Liberties Union)
- Data-Parallel Line Relaxation
- Dendrochronology Program Library in R (computing)
- Dog Pancreatic Lipase-Related Protein 1
- Dakota Plains Legal Services
- Data and Program Library Service (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Defiance Public Library System (Defiance, OH)
- Deschutes Public Library System (est. 1920; Deschutes, OR)
- Discriminant Partial Least Square
- Dynamic Perfusory Lung Scintigraphy
- Detroit Police Lieutenant and Sergeants Association
- Département Pluridisciplinaire de Lettres, Sciences Humaines (French: Department of Interdisciplinary Humanities)
- Dipulse Group Modem (US DoD)
- Dolby Pro Logic Surround Sound
- Decontamination Platoon
- Deep Penetrating Light Therapy (medical treatment)
- Designated Primary Language Test (California)
- Diploma in Past Life Therapy (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CIENA's most recent addition to its family of products is the AXR 500, a next generation multi-service transport platform that enables public network operators to efficiently transport existing voice and digital private line services along with new high bandwidth frame-based data services over a single integrated fiber optic access and interoffice network.
The 'one-stop' digital private line services include T1, fractional T1 (DS-0).
US LEC's Digital Private Line service uses all digital technology to offer customers low-cost connectivity to other US LEC customers and eliminates long distance rates between a company's out-lying offices.
About networkMCI Broadband Connections This tariffed product is the first in the industry to offer end-to-end SONET ring protected digital private line service with strong service level guarantees.
The Network is key to providing services which include: long distance voice, switched digital services, digital private line services, virtual services, international direct dial, 800 number services, calling cards, packet switching, frame relay, local area networks, network integration services, audio and video conferencing and electronic messaging systems.
GST Hawaii-based subsidiary, GST Telecom Hawaii, which has served Hawaii since 1987, received approval from the Hawaii Public Utilities Commission in March 1995 to provide voice, data and video digital private line service anywhere in Hawaii.
Our GCS strategy is to offer multinationals a wide array of global services ranging from full global network outsourcing to digital private line services to our VSAT service.