Digital Printing Technologies has moved its corporate headquarters from Reno, NV to Traverse City, MI.
What does DPT stand for?
DPT stands for Digital Printing Technologies (Traverse City, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPT
We have 174 other meanings of DPT in our Acronym Attic
- Deployable Proficiency Trainer
- Development Prototype
- Devlet Planlama Teskilati (State Planning Agency of Turkey)
- Dew Point Temperature
- Diabetes Prevention Trial (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases)
- Dial Pulse Terminating
- Die Penetrant Test(ing)
- Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Digital Pad Table (Sprint)
- Digital Photography Techniques (magazines)
- Digital Proprietary Telephone
- Diocesan Pastoral Team
- Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
- Direct Push Technology
- Direction des Produits Thérapeutiques (French: Therapeutic Products Directorate; Canada)
- Director of Plans & Training
- Dirty Pretty Things (band)
- Distributed Physical Test (Hekimian)
- Distributed Processing Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
We invested in advanced digital printing technologies to offer short-run flexibility at large-run prices.
IS&T also announced that nominations for the HP Image Permanence Award are now being accepted in conjunction with its NIP22 International Conference on Digital Printing Technologies in Denver.
amp; MAINZ, Germany -- Helping marketers and graphic communications professionals improve their business effectiveness with digital printing technologies is the goal of a new partnership between Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX) and the DigitaldruckForum.
The new corporation will retain the name of Digital Color Print, be headquartered in Santa Ana, CA and operate through its wholly owned subsidiary LIS, which will continue to develop the best in imaging materials and digital printing technologies.
18, 2003 A team of students at the Parsons School of Design conceived, created, produced and distributed a 52-page, full-color campus-life magazine in just eight weeks, using digital printing technologies from Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX).
By combining their industry-leading technologies, Xerox and EFI will offer print providers powerful and seamless solutions to facilitate the industry's growing adoption of digital printing technologies.
It is absorptive, which makes it receptive to printing inks and imaging toners, and lends itself to variable digital printing technologies, such as color lasers, digital presses and inkjet printers.