Will Continue to Work Closely with Organization as Advisor to Board of Directors NEW YORK, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA) announced today that Susan Danaher has informed the organization's board of directors she will not be renewing her contract as president and chief executive officer when it expires on March 31.
What does DPAA stand for?
DPAA stands for Digital Place-Based Advertising Association (formerly Out-of-Home Video Advertising Bureau; New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPAA
We have 4 other meanings of DPAA in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Passcode Authentication
- Dynamic Passenger Allocation
- Dynamic Priority Adjustment
- Dynamiques Professionnelles d'Artistes (French: Dynamic Professional Artists)
- Swiss Federal Data Protection Act
- West Chicago, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Director, Program Analysis & Evaluation
- Defense POW (Prisoner of War)/MIA (Missing in Action) Accounting Agency
- Defense Prisoner of War/Missing in Action Accounting Agency
- Delaware Public Auto Auction (New Castle, DE)
- Disabled Persons Accommodation Agency (Kent, UK)
- Doberman Pinscher Alliance of America Rescue (Evansville, IN)
- Draught Proofing Advisory Association (est. 1983)
- Direction des Personnes Âgées et des Adultes Handicapés (French: Direction of the Elderly and Disabled Adults)
- Defense Planning and Analysis Society
- Diatonik Penn Ar Bed (French accordian group)
- Digital Private Automatic Branch Exchange
- Data Processing Advisory Committee
- De Part et d'Autre du Canal (French: From Both Sides of the Channel)
- Debartolo Performing Arts Center (University of Notre Dame, IN, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; CARE Media's Audience Estimate and Ad Effectiveness Report 2012 is prepared in accordance with Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA) standards and has been compiled by Arbitron for the past 3 years.
For example, PQ Media developed a data-sharing relationship with the Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA), the leading trade organization representing DPNs in the US, which not only strengthens the industry's revenue and growth data, but also provides a consistent data source for strategic planning.
BroadSign combines extensive expertise in digital signage software, media, advertising, and information technology, and is a member of the Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA), OVAB Europe, OAAA, the Screen Media Association, Digital Signage Federation and CODA.
24, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA) will sponsor an all-day DPb Advertising Summit at Digital Signage Expo (DSE) in Las Vegas on Feb.
16, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Ted Turner, legendary media visionary, was honored this morning by the Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA) at its 5[sup.
9, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA) announced today that James Cordero, senior director of marketing at Walmart, will join the opening panel at the association's annual Digital Media Summit at the New York Hilton on Tuesday, Oct.
8, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA) announced today that the growth rate for the industry sector was six times that of total measured ad spending, according to data from Miller, Kaplan, Arase and Kantar Media.