CARE Media's Audience Estimate and Ad Effectiveness Report 2012 is prepared in accordance with Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA) standards and has been compiled by Arbitron for the past 3 years.
What does DPAA stand for?
DPAA stands for Digital Place-Based Advertising Association (formerly Out-of-Home Video Advertising Bureau; New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPAA
We have 4 other meanings of DPAA in our Acronym Attic
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Dynamic Packet Assignment
- Dynamic Passcode Authentication
- Dynamic Passenger Allocation
- Dynamic Priority Adjustment
- Dynamiques Professionnelles d'Artistes (French: Dynamic Professional Artists)
- Swiss Federal Data Protection Act
- West Chicago, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Director, Program Analysis & Evaluation
- Delaware Public Auto Auction (New Castle, DE)
- Disabled Persons Accommodation Agency (Kent, UK)
- Doberman Pinscher Alliance of America Rescue (Evansville, IN)
- Draught Proofing Advisory Association (est. 1983)
- Direction des Personnes Âgées et des Adultes Handicapés (French: Direction of the Elderly and Disabled Adults)
- Defense Planning and Analysis Society
- Diatonik Penn Ar Bed (French accordian group)
- Digital Private Automatic Branch Exchange
- Data Processing Advisory Committee
- De Part et d'Autre du Canal (French: From Both Sides of the Channel)
- Debartolo Performing Arts Center (University of Notre Dame, IN, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, PQ Media developed a data-sharing relationship with the Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA), the leading trade organization representing DPNs in the US, which not only strengthens the industry's revenue and growth data, but also provides a consistent data source for strategic planning.
Adspace is a charter member of the Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA), an organization providing standards and best practices for the digital place-based video advertising industry.
SOURCE Digital Place-Based Advertising Association (DPAA)
NEW YORK, March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA) announced today that the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) has joined the association.
Before that, Norris has held leadership positions at organizations that include Comcast where she built and oversaw the advertising division for the company's Northeast television markets, and the Digital Place-based Advertising Association, formerly the Out-of-home Video Advertising Bureau, where she served as founding president.
The Digital Place-based Advertising Association (the DPAA) orchestrated a program in the New York DMA for the Tri-State Ford Dealers.
About DPAA Founded in 2006, the Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA) represents leading digital placed-based networks and works with the advertising community that is actively engaged in planning, buying and evaluating the effectiveness of the medium.