As a member of Digital PhishNet, Lycos leads our industry.
What does DPN stand for?
DPN stands for Digital PhishNet (AOL, FBI, FTC, Microsoft, Secret Service, VeriSign)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPN
We have 60 other meanings of DPN in our Acronym Attic
- Deuda Publica Nacional (National Public Debt)
- Deutsches Provider Network (ISP)
- Développement de Produits Nouveaux (French: New Product Development)
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diagnostic Prénatal (French: Prenatal Diagnostic)
- Diamond Pyramid Hardness Number
- Dictionnaire Participatif de Néologismes (French: Participatory Dictionary of Neologisms)
- Diffusion Publicitaire Nationale (French: National Broadcast Advertising)
- Digital Packet Network
- Digital Path not provided signal (ITU-T)
- Digital Photography News
- Digital Project Notebook
- Dip-Pen Nanolithography
- Diprenorphine (drug)
- Direction de la Protection de la Nature (French: Directorate of Nature Protection; various organizations)
- Direction des Parcs Nationaux (French: Department of National Parks; Sénégal)
- Disability Program Navigator
- Disjoncteur Phase Neutre (French: Phase Neutral Breaker; electricity)
- Disney Podcast Network
- Distributed Processing Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20000822/MSFTLOGO ) Digital PhishNet establishes a single, unified line of communication between industry and law enforcement, so critical data to fight phishing can be compiled and provided to law enforcement in real time.