AMEDD should reconsider its plans for future digital operating systems at brigade and below within the MEDCOM Battle Command System under the LandWarNet.
What does DOS stand for?
DOS stands for Digital Operating System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DOS
We have 261 other meanings of DOS in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Space (India)
- Department Of State (United States)
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Surgery
- Dependents Overseas
- Deployed Operational State
- Deposition On Silicon
- Designated Operator Service (SBC)
- Detachable Output Stream
- Deutscher Orgon Service
- Diis Omnibus Sacrum (Latin: Sacred to All the Gods, epigraphy)
- Direct Operating System
- Direction des Opérations de Secours
- Directionally Oriented Structures
- Directly Operated Stores
- Director of Emergency Services
- Director Of Operations & Support
- Director of Operations and Support
- Director of Ordnance Services (Australia)
- Director of Sales
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Year 2000 readiness of both Digital operating systems, along with more than 1,200 of its layered software products, helps thousands of Digital customers achieve Year 2000 readiness more quickly and easily.
The WilloMD power grid comes in contact with the skin surface and with the help of 127 embedded photonic energy clusters working at the direction of a patented digital operating system multiple energy based therapy is delivered right to the joint.