Pixelworks, DNX, Digital Natural Expression and Pixelboost are trademarks of Pixelworks, Inc.
What does DNX stand for?
DNX stands for Digital Natural Expression (video processing; Pixelworks)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNX
- Does Not Work
- Domain Name Wire (website)
- Director of Naval Weapon Design
- Deutsches Netzwerk Wirtschaftsethik (German Business Ethics Network)
- Desert National Wildlife Range (Nevada)
- Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity (economics)
- Defense Nuclear Weapons School
- Data Network Exchange (Inflow, Inc.)
- Departmental Network eXchange
- Distributed Nagios Executor
- Domain Name Exchange (Internet)
- Dynamic Network X-connect
- Denalli Fund Inc. (stock symbol; Boulder, CO)
- Diocese of New York (Episcopal church)
- Display Area Code (NYX) Routing (US DoD)
- Downstate New York
- Democratic National Youth Federation (Nepal)
- Denny's (restaurant; stock symbol)
- Daiken New Zealand (fiberboard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pixelworks, DNX, Digital Natural Expression and Gigacolor are trademarks of Pixelworks, Inc.
Pixelworks, DNX, Digital Natural Expression, Photopia and Gigacolor are trademarks of Pixelworks, Inc.