Navy to port the Mobile User Objective System (MUOS) waveform and the Integrated Waveform into the AN/USC-61(C) Digital Modular Radio (DMR).
What does DMR stand for?
DMR stands for Digital Modular Radio
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DMR
We have 156 other meanings of DMR in our Acronym Attic
- Développement, Modernisation et Recherche (French: Development, Modernization and Research)
- Device Master Record
- Dexy's Midnight Runners (band)
- Differential Microwave Radiometer
- Diffuse Microwave Radiation
- Diffuse Microwave Radiometer (Instrument aboard the Cosmic Microwave Background Explorer, COBE spacecraft)
- Digital Media Receiver
- Digital Media Remastering (IMAX Corp.)
- Digital Microwave Radio
- Digital Mobile Radio (open radio standard)
- Dimensionally-Modeled Relational (data structure)
- Diploma of Medical Radiology
- Direct Market Reseller (Intel)
- Direct Measuring Regulator
- Direct Mode Repeater
- Direct Myocardial Revascularization (cardiology)
- Director Military Programs Management Review (USACE)
- Discharge Monitoring Report
- Discrepant Material Report
- Disney Movie Rewards (entertainment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy already is investing in software-based radio technology, under the Digital Modular Radio program.
Navy has ordered an additional 53 General Dynamics-built AN/USC-61(C) four-channel Digital Modular Radios (DMR) for use aboard new Navy ships, submarines and inshore sites.
Forum attendees can further explore Altera FPGA-based SDR solutions by visiting General Dynamics Decision Systems' booth (booth #23), that will feature the CSAR radio and the US Navy's Digital Modular Radio (DMR), which is also powered by Altera FPGAs.
The 500W Power Amplifier will form part of the AN/USC-61 Digital Modular Radio (DMR) system developed by General Dynamics for the Program Executive Office for C4I and Space.
For example General Dynamics Digital Modular Radio being used by the US Navy has the OpenFusion e*ORB core on an Analog Devices' SHARC product running the LIBeRTy RTOS kernel.
6 million to Motorola under their AN/USC-61 Digital Modular Radio (DMR) program, bringing the total contract value to $95.
Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) has issued a delivery order for $48 million to build an all digital, software-reprogrammable radio under the Digital Modular Radio (DMR) program.