NEC)--provider of microwave radio communications products--is offering the NLite L[TM] digital microwave radio system.
What does DMR stand for?
DMR stands for Digital Microwave Radio
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DMR
We have 156 other meanings of DMR in our Acronym Attic
- Determination of Mental Retardation (various locations)
- Deuteron Magnetic Resonance
- Développement, Modernisation et Recherche (French: Development, Modernization and Research)
- Device Master Record
- Dexy's Midnight Runners (band)
- Differential Microwave Radiometer
- Diffuse Microwave Radiation
- Diffuse Microwave Radiometer (Instrument aboard the Cosmic Microwave Background Explorer, COBE spacecraft)
- Digital Media Receiver
- Digital Media Remastering (IMAX Corp.)
- Digital Mobile Radio (open radio standard)
- Digital Modular Radio
- Dimensionally-Modeled Relational (data structure)
- Diploma of Medical Radiology
- Direct Market Reseller (Intel)
- Direct Measuring Regulator
- Direct Mode Repeater
- Direct Myocardial Revascularization (cardiology)
- Director Military Programs Management Review (USACE)
- Discharge Monitoring Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the Altium MX digital microwave radio platform, Rioplex will be able to deploy a combination of data (fast ethernet, ATM) and voice (TDM) transmission services using multiple interface configurations to satisfy customer needs.
As Wave's newest addition to the SPEEDWAVE line of licensed digital microwave radio products, the LM155 supports point-to-point radio communications at speeds up to 155 Mb/s.
Aeon") has been awarded a project that consists of the implementation of an advanced digital microwave radio network and antenna systems.
July 8 /PRNewswire/ -- AT&T (NYSE: T) and Harris Corporation (NYSE: HRS) today announced a joint product development and marketing agreement for a new, high-capacity digital microwave radio system called MEGASTAR-2000.
Having a strong background in the digital microwave radio industry, Bruce Blain will provide NSMA valuable insight on market trends, development issues, as well as manufacturing and industry standards.
Company officials said the joint venture will produce and sell Harris' low- and medium-capacity family of digital microwave radios and integrate them with other systems to provide complete telecommunication solutions.
NEC), a leading provider of innovative communications products, solutions and services, will highlight its wide range of optical networking and digital microwave radio solutions at SUPERCOMM 2005, held June 6 - 9, 2005, at McCormick Place in Chicago.