Speaking at the 'Special Needs Education' session, Founder and Director of SMARTlab Digital Media Institute, Professor Lizabeth Goodman demonstrated how through innovation and technology, they are working in partnership with people with special needs to create open source software that enables a two-way educational interface.
What does DMI stand for?
DMI stands for Digital Media Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMI
We have 201 other meanings of DMI in our Acronym Attic
- Developing Mathematical Ideas
- Device Management and Installation
- Devlet Meteoroloji Isleri (Turkish: State Meteorology Affairs)
- Diagnostic Medical Imaging
- Diesel Marine International Limited
- Diffusion de Matériel d'Imprimerie (French: Dissemination of Printing Equipment)
- Diffusion de Matériel Industriel (French: Dissemination of Industrial Materials)
- Digital Marketing International
- Digital Media Infrastructure (various locations)
- Digital Media Initiative (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Entrepreneurial Center is interested in the development of the new masking technology as it applies to education through its exclusive training-provider partnership with the Digital Media Institute.
10, 2002 Tomorrow, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) launches its W3C Finnish Office, based at the Digital Media Institute (DMI) of the Tampere University of Technology in Tampere, Finland.
Trilogy Studios has recently joined forces with Salt Lake Community College's Digital Media Institute (DMI) in its research and development efforts and will feature the work of the Institute in the festival expo.
Institute Established to Provide Business and Technology Research to Media and Content Industry NEW YORK, April 5 /PRNewswire/ -- KPMG Consulting, LLC, announced the establishment of a Digital Media Institute (DMI), designed to provide in-depth research and analysis to traditional media companies and new media start-ups.
11, 2000 Digital Hollywood, Japan and DH Institute of Media Arts, Santa Monica, CA (DH's US branch), one of the world's largest digital media institutes, have recently appointed Mr.
A significant portion of the project work has been subcontracted to the Tampere University of Technology's Digital Media Institute.