The material is for advanced students, practicing engineers, and hobbyists who understand digital logic design, microcontrollers, and PLCs; are familiar with the PIC16F series of microcontrollers; and have experience writing programs using PIC assembly language within an MPLAB integrated development environment.
What does DLD stand for?
DLD stands for Digital Logic Design (computer science; digital circuit design text by Morris M. Mano)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLD
We have 61 other meanings of DLD in our Acronym Attic
- Delay Line Detector
- Denver-Lincoln-Detroit Highway
- Department of Land Development (Thailand)
- Deployment Location Data
- Detail Level Design
- Deutsche Linux Distribution
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Die Like Dogs (gaming clan)
- Digital Library Development (various organizations)
- Digital Lifestyle Device
- Dihydrolipoamide Dehydrogenase (deficiency)
- Direct Line Delivery
- Direct Link for the Disabled, Inc.
- Discount Long Distance
- Distance Learning Department
- Distance Learning Directorate
- Distribuidora de Livros Digitais (Portuguese: Distributor of Digital Books; Brazil)
- Distrito Logístico el Dorado (Bogotá, Colombia)
- Division of Lung Diseases (National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Readers are assumed to have knowledge of linear circuits, microelectronics, and digital logic design, but this book has been designed deliberately to be useful to an eclectic audience.
The new logic board based on NI ELVIS will change the way students learn digital logic design at the high school level," said Tom White, director of technology at PLTW.
Lala is the author of five books, including Fault-Tolerant and Fault-Testable Hardware Design and Practical Digital Logic Design and Testing.
Hundreds of universities license Silos as the backbone of their digital logic design curriculum.
This works well for digital logic design, but is overly restrictive when dealing with complex SoC designs that may incorporate hundreds of memory, analog, and mixed signal elements.
0 PHY external while synthesizing the VUSB-HS soft core into their system-on-chip using a traditional digital logic design flow.
The first OSEE kicks off an ongoing series of 250 exclusive, online lectures and forums organized around several technical areas including wireless communication, data networking, analog and RF electronics, DSP algorithms, embedded processing, digital logic design, bioelectronics, materials and devices, electronics systems and power electronics.