The USGS has scanned differently scaled USGS maps, extracted map information, and created geospatial data such as digital elevation models (DEMs), digital line graphs (DLGs), and U.
What does DLG stand for?
DLG stands for Digital Line Graph
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DLG
We have 43 other meanings of DLG in our Acronym Attic
- Decentralization and Local Governance (United Nations Development Programme)
- Defense Liaison Group
- Democratic Local Governance
- Department of Local Government
- Destroyer Leader (Guided Missile)
- Deutsche Landwirtschafts-Gesellschaft (German: German Agricultural Society)
- Developpement de Logiciels de Gestion (French: Software Development Management)
- Devilish Little Grin
- Dienst Landelijk Gebied
Samples in periodicals archive:
5-minute quadrangle maps, Digital Line Graph vector revisions, Digital Elevation Models, Digital Raster Graphics, Digital Orthophoto Quads, Aerial Photogrammetry, and Field Surveys.
Data will include elements of the Digital Line Graph (DLG) data set, The U.