A project is underway at the National Institute of Standards and Technology to develop a Web based replacement, a Digital Library of Mathematical Functions (DLMF).
What does DLMF stand for?
DLMF stands for Digital Library of Mathematical Functions (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLMF
We have 1 other meaning of DLMF in our Acronym Attic
- Dun Laoghaire Methodist Church (Ireland)
- Diffusion-Limited Monomer-Cluster Aggregation
- Daniel Lebard Management Développement (French: Daniel Lebard Management Development)
- Don't Let Me Down (song)
- Duchenne-Like Muscular Dystrophy
- Daly Live Music & Entertainment (Canada)
- Digital Landscape Model for Europe (European Organization for Experimental Photogrammetric Research)
- Dual Layer Metal Evaporation
- Dual Line Matrix Endorser
- Depot Level Maintenance Facility
- Defense Logistics Management Group (Killeen, TX)
- Di-Linolein Mono-Gamma-Linolenate (pharmacology)
- Digital Library Management Group (Dartmouth College; Hanover, NH)
- Distance Learning Mentoring Group
- Don't Let Me Go
- Drums Like Machine Guns (band)
- Diamond Lake Minerals Inc. (Canada)
- Danske Laeger Mod Kernevåben (Danish: Danish Physicians Against Nuclear War)
- David Lubin Memorial Library (Food and Agriculture of the United Nations; Rome, Italy)
- Description Logics Markup Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new work will be published on the World Wide Web and will be known as the Digital Library of Mathematical Functions.
Carlson, that will appear in the NIST Digital Library of Mathematical Functions.