In this final section, attention is focused on the evaluation process itself and on recommendations for digital library evaluation in other settings.
What does DLE stand for?
DLE stands for Digital Library Evaluation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLE
We have 79 other meanings of DLE in our Acronym Attic
- Data Link Escape
- Datalife Engine (software)
- Defense Liaison Element (US Army)
- Degree Level Expectations (Canada)
- Department of Labor & Employment (Colorado)
- Department of Logistics and Engineering
- Deserts Like Eden
- Detailed Ledger Entry
- Development Laboratory Environment
- Didactique des Langues Étrangères (French: Teaching of Foreign Languages)
- Digital Local Exchange
- Digital Loop Electronics (Telcordia)
- Direct Lightning Effects
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Disk List Entry (Amanda/Zmanda Backup Software)
- Disseminated Lupus Erythematosus (same as Systemic Lupus Erythematosus)
- Distance Learning and Education
- Distance Learning Exchange (Pennsylvania Department of Education)
- Distinctive Ladies of Elegance
- Distributed LAN Emulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
This book summarizes information on the research and practice on both sides of the Atlantic and aims to answer the potential questions that both the theoretical and practical areas of digital library evaluation have posed during recent years.
Because digital libraries are both similar to, and different from, physical libraries, the challenge to digital library evaluation is to develop and apply new modeling and evaluation concepts and approaches (Saracevic & Covi, 2000).