What does DLI-I stand for?
DLI-I stands for Digital Libraries Initiative, Phase I (Library of Congress, National Science Foundation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DLI-I in our Acronym Attic
- Distinct Location Identification
- Distributorless Ignition
- Diversity Leadership Institute
- Division Légère d'Intervention (French: Light Intervention Division)
- Division of Labor and Industry (Maryland)
- Dolby Laboratories Inc.
- Donor Lymphocyte Infusion
- Drama League of Ireland
- Drycleaning and Laundry Institute (Laurel, MD)
- Durham Light Infantry (Regiment of the British Army)
- Digital Libraries Initiative, Phase II (Library of Congress, National Science Foundation)
- Dalai Lama in Australia (religious group)
- Davidson-Langley Incorporated Architects (Toronto, Canada)
- Digoxin-Like Immunoreacting Activity
- Discover Life in America
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art Design and Technology (Ireland, UK)
- Digital Library
- Downtown Liverpool in Business (est. 2004; UK)
- Datalink Initiation Capability (aviation)
- Detachment Left In Contact