Founded in 1976, as Digital Information Systems Corporation or DISC, Synergex is celebrating 20 years of leadership in the open business-development tools market.
What does DISC stand for?
DISC stands for Digital Information Systems Corporation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DISC
We have 148 other meanings of DISC in our Acronym Attic
- Delay In Separation Code
- Dental Interactive Simulations Corporation
- Department of Information Systems Club (Arizona State University)
- Deprivation, Immediacy, Size and Contingency (behavioral reinforcement)
- Design Information System Center
- Development Information Services Clearinghouse (USAID)
- Dickinson Independent School District (Dickinson, TX)
- Differential Scattering
- Digital Info Security Company (Colorado)
- Digital Information Services Center (Netherlands)
- Digital Integration Systems & Consultancy
- Digital Interchange Standard for Cardiology
- Digital International Switching Center
- Diplomatic Intelligence Support Center
- Direct-Injection Stratified Charge engine
- DISA Information Systems Center
- Disarmament and International Security Committee (various organizations)
- Disaster Information Systems Clearinghouse
- Disconnect Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
Synergex Corporate Profile Founded in 1976, as Digital Information Systems Corporation or DISC, Synergex is celebrating 20 years of leadership in the open business-development tools market.