com), a leading biotechnology company in the fields of digital imaging spectroscopy and protein engineering, today announced that it has been awarded a $500,000 grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF).
What does DIS stand for?
DIS stands for Digital Imaging Spectroscopy (high-throughput screening of enzyme variants)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIS
We have 321 other meanings of DIS in our Acronym Attic
- Deposit Insurance System (various locations)
- Designated Instruction and Services (California)
- Designated Intermediate System
- Detachable Input Stream
- Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit Ev (German Institution of Arbitration)
- Development Information System (USAID)
- Développement Industrie Service (French: Industry Development Service)
- Développement Informatique Service (French: Development Information Service)
- Digital Identification Signal
- Digital Image Stabilization
- Digital Imaging Surveillance
- Digital Imaging System
- Digital Information Society
- Digital Integration System
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria Strutturale (Italian: Department of Structural Engineering)
- Diplôme Interdisciplinaire de Spécialisation (French: Specialized Interdisciplinary Degree; various universities)
- Direct Ignition System (automotive)
- Director of Information Systems
- Director of Installation Support
- Directorate of Installation Services