The collaborative article by Andrew Wathey, Margaret Bent, and Julia Craig-McFeely on the Digital Image Archive of Medieval Music, for instance, describes how digital editing techniques, such as adjusting black/white levels and color ranges or extracting and combining layers, can be used to restore notation previously considered illegible.
What does DIAMM stand for?
DIAMM stands for Digital Image Archive of Medieval Music (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Denso International America (automotive technology; various locations)
- Diffusion Art Musique (French: Art Music Distribution)
- Diffusion Internationale d'Articles Manufacturés (French: International Diffusion of Manufactured Goods)
- Division of Imaging and Applied Mathematics
- Drug Interactions Analysis and Management (reference guide)
- Application of New Tools for Error Diagnostics Systems on Presses
- Diagnostic Ac-tion pour le Management Transnational des PME
- DIalogue Architecture and DEsign Method
- Defense Intelligence Agency Memorandum
- Danish Investigation of Arrhythmia and Mortality on Dofetilide
- Defense Intrusion Analysis & Monitoring Desk
- Development and Integration of Accurate Mathematical Operations in Numerical Data-Processing
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) Intake and Measurement of Neural Development (clinical trial)
- Diplomatic and Military Operations in a Non-warfighting Domain
- Dow Industrial Average Model New Deposit Shares
- Defense Integration and Management of Nuclear Data Services
- Digital Interactive Artists' Network (2000-2003)
- Direccion de Impuestos y Aduanas Nacionales (Colombian Tax and Customs Organization)
- Distribution Industrielle et Automobile Nantaise (French: Distribution Industrial and Automotive Nantes; Nantes, France)