Subjects include: digital human modeling in the automotive industry, ergonomics issues with advanced driver assistance systems, human response to vehicle vibration, thermal environments and vehicles, driving posture and healthy design, driving simulators, and human-machine interaction in electric vehicles.
What does DHM stand for?
DHM stands for Digital Human Modeling
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DHM
We have 73 other meanings of DHM in our Acronym Attic
- Detroit Historical Museum
- Deutsche Harmonia Mundi
- Deutsches Herzzentrum München (German: German Heart Center Munich; Munich, Germany)
- Deutsches Historisches Museum (Berlin)
- Diagnostic and Health Management
- Die Hard Mafia (Mafia Wars player group)
- Diffusion Hôtel Magazine (French: Hotel Magazine Distribution)
- Digitaal Hoogtemodel Vlaanderen (Dutch: Digital Elevation Model Flanders; Belgium)
- Digital Historical Map
- Digital Holographic Microscope
- Dihydromyricetin (drug)
- Ding-Helleseth-Martinsen (binary sequence)
- Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Direction de l'Hygiène du Milieu (French: Environmental Health Directorate)
- Disciples Home Missions
- District Health Management (various organizations)
- Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine
- Dolph Hamster Music (record label)
- Don't Hurt Me
Samples in periodicals archive:
The digital human modeling suite that RAMSIS offers is a natural extension to the HyperWorks solutions library.
Students at Georgia Tech recenüy employed a whole-body scanner and digital human modeling software to design protective headgear for bikers.
PTC[R] (Nasdaq: PMTC), The Product Development Company[R], today announced the launch of Pro/ENGINEER[R] Manikin[TM], a 3D digital human modeling solution that enables design teams to add a digital human model to a CAD product model to simulate and communicate human-product interactions.
1, 2 and 3 will shed light on how ergonomics advances in one industry can translate into benefits at any type of workplace; the impact of the National Advisory Committee on Ergonomics (NACE); and how Digital Human Modeling (DHM) is revolutionizing the product design process.
featuring Jack, UGS PLM Solutions' digital human modeling software.